1) Where were you when 2015 began?
♥ At the Rañosa residence
2) Who were you with?
♥ My Coco, Jhe, Nanay, Tatay, Ate Celeste+4 kids, Ate Carol and Kuya LJ
3) Where will you be when 2015 ends?
♥ Probably, the same, although, I would want to join my family sana at the NY count down at the QC Circle
4) Who will you be with when 2015 ends?
♥ Just the same
5) What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
♥ I can’t think of any haha!
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥ I think I didn’t have one as always – as always
7) What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
♥ TRIPS!!! I had more trips in 2015 than in 2014. But I want my US trip to push through this coming year.
8) What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥ My bestfriend Aimee’s Wedding, and Coco and I meeting Hi-5 beyond being a fan
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥ Lil Dudes Only’s expansion
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥ I’m still your shoppaholic momma huhu
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥ The small expansion of Lil Dudes Only
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥ More focused
13) Did you change your style?
♥ I try to finally buy some clothes and shoes for myself in 2015
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2015?
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2015?
♥ couldn’t think of any
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥ Lil Dudes Only,a s always aside from my Coco
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2015?
♥ When people would ask if I am pregnant. Oh no! I really have to diet
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2015 and change something, what would it be?
♥ Maybe those time that I bought stuff that we don’t really need
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥ Out of town trips that finally pushed through
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2015?
♥ March will always be my favorite – always
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥ By the end of the year, realizing the fruits of my labor – again
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥ times of failure
23) Did you still go to school?
♥ Been out of school since 2010
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2015?
♥ No. 😦 pa rin… still…
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2015?
♥ Bolinao, Pangasinan, Laiya, Batangas, Lipa, Batangas and Tagaytay
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥ My cousin in law, Anne to Macayla Deanne, My friend Ana to her second girl, Pearl Khanna, My friend Mariel to Sophia Alexandra Blu, My cousin ate Ruth to Alexandra Blake, my friend Laiza to Liam Cain, my friend Criselda to Crisza Althea, my friend Pam to Mikael Elayna, My cousin in law, Ate Tin to Summer, My friend Maian to Avery Marie, My friend Camille to Althea Riley
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥ My Uncle Mandy whom I haven’t seen in 24 years and My Lola Nene
28) Did anyone close to you got married?
♥ My bestfriend, Aimee to my BIL, Bry; My friend, Angel Mateo to Amiel, My friend Julie
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
♥ Buti na lang wala na this year
30) Did you make any new friends in 2015?
♥ Kept everyone close in my heart, my new friends are both Hi-5 Aussi and Hi-5 PH ❤
31) Did you fall in love in 2015?
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2015?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2015?
♥ wala naman
34) What kept you sane?
♥ Coco, always
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
♥ wala naman
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥ Always happy
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥ Pre-Vday was with my sissy Ivy, Pau and Dylan at Kidzoona (famdate), V-day just at home, Post-Vday with (Kuya) Carlo, Mei, Pem, Sean, Ivy, Pau, Dylan, Coco and tita Tes
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥ 29th, dinner with my PF at my uncle’s resto (Caffe Piansa)
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥ Christmas eve: in Taytay with the Hemady’s
40) What did you want and get?
♥ better place in the online selling world
41) What did you want and not get?
♥ What I didn’t get this year was a trip to US AGAIN AND AGAIN. and AGAIN.
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2015?
♥ more than last year’s i think
43) Did you have a job?
♥ Full time mom and part time mompreneur, still
44) Did you drive?
♥ No pa rin!
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥ nothing compares to having coco
7) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥ Coco Martin forever
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥ Upcoming 2016 elections
49) How much money did you spend in 2015?
♥ Don’t even want to know
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥ Lego Duplos?
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥ On The Wings of Love, Flor De Liza, NingNing and Walang Iwanan
52) What song will always remind you of 2015?
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥ SAVE SAVE SAVE!
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015:
♥ Ignore the nega vibes.
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥ People change.
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥ It’s not worth your time trying to explain things to others. Some people will only hear what they want to hear.
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥ They can imitate you
But they can’t duplicate you
Cause you got something special
58) Was 2015 a good year for you?
♥ Yup, super!
59) Do you think 2016 will top 2015?
♥ Praying for more travels this year and of course, more sales!
60) Are you happy to see 2015 go?
♥ Yes, but thankful for the year that was and excited for 2016 – as always