1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (factory).
4. Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayers.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and meditate/pray.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk everyday – and while you walk, SMILE!
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.