1) Where were you when 2009 began?
♥I was in Eastwood, waiting for the countdown, watching the show, in pain and wanting to go home
2) Who were you with?
♥Mommy, dad, Risse and Denzel
3) Where will you be when 2009 ends?
♥In Cainta, lola and lolo’s house. It’s been ages since I last spent New Year with them. I can’t even remember the last time, siguro baby pa ko yung last time.
4) Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
5) What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
♥I watched GMA shows (Dapat Ka bang Mahalin where in kuya was casted, also Totoy Bato’s 1st episode, All My Life coz I love the story and Full House!); I parasailed, helmet dive, zorbed, went to Boracay twice; Opened my business, celebrated my birthday in a “bar”; Cleaned the house because of Ondoy; Now a registered voter and tax payer; had my hair cut very very short!
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥Yep I did. I did open my business and I will be graduating in 6 months. Next year? I pledge to be more fit and save for my trip to US.
7) What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
♥sabi ko nun 2007, 2008 at 2009 na wala akong lovelife, hanggang ngayon, yung pa rin ang gusto ko. hahahahahaa
8) What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥Ondoy in September because it’s a tragedy!
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥Opened my business (: 32 clients for 8 months.
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥Maybe because I didn’t do anything to make it happen?
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥I was anti social and just wants to hang with the friends I already have. I stayed at home most of the time and was so busy with my business
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥Yes, definitely. I really changed, and everything changed.
13) Did you change your style?
♥From what I left of last year, it’s been the same and more lax oh and I have short hair this year.
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2009?
♥How will I get clients for my business
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2009?
♥Seeing someone hurt that much and I couldn’t do anything about it
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥Still having the people I love in my life and that here I am, still alive and kicking and having my business
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
♥Wala ako maisip
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2009 and change something, what would it be?
♥June, I should have done something. (see #15)
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥My ate’s wedding na hindi ako nakarating then she giving birth to a baby girl
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2008?
♥July, September and December
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥Boracay and anything with my bestfriends
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥Ondoy. Need I say more?
23) Did you still go to school?
♥Yes. I went to school term 1 of 2009. Took a leave term 2 and went back at term 3. Going back to school on January, term 1 and then summer and off to the graduation march
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2008?
♥No. 3 times ako na postponed. booohoo!
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2009?
♥Laiya, Batangas, Dagupan, Baguio and Boracay
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥Yup! My kuya amjay had a baby girl in April, Sharee Nephtys whom we call Wiwo. My friend Jeneth gave birth to Arabella Jane in June and Karla to Jaffie, also this month. My Ate Ruthie gave birth this month to Ellana Morgan and Ate Grace, also this month, to Wynter Maegan.
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥Thank God no one close to me died!
28) Did anyone close to got married?
♥Yup. grandparents- Auntie Lelet and Uncle Tony renewed vows last April. Ate Ruthie and Tibor got married in May. Kuya Amjay and Anna around that time also. Cousin Michael and Francis Mai in August. And Myk and Leli in October (that’s where I got the bouquet,my 1st time)
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2009?
♥nah.. I was anti social right? But I did met few acquaintances
31) Did you fall in love in 2009?
♥I fell in love over and over again..
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2008?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009?
♥I’m so used to it.
34) What kept you sane?
♥my bestfriends that I don’t need to enummerate. My pamangkins and godchildren..
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥I’m happier this year
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥I was with my bestfriends, Aimee and Seska in the fort then we had a sleepover at Aimee’s house
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥I turned 23. The eve of my birthday was spent at Circa in Eastwood with my friends Gael, Julie, Angel and Inah who came with Monica and her friends. The day of my birthday, still in eastwood, watched Harry Potter with Budi, Deo and Seska.
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥In Cainta. out first Christmas there.
40) What did you want and get?
♥an SLR given to me by tita linda and uncle arman.
41) What did you want and not get?
♥same as last year and last last year and last last last year,, LOVELIFE. hahaha
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
♥Shux tumodo ako ng latter part of the year. ahahahaha tindi!
43) Did you have a job?
♥I have my business
44) Did you drive?
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥None thank God!
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥Sinabi ko the past three years na BOYFRIEND sana. hahahaha. Yun pa rin ang sinasabi ko ngayon. hahaha ang kulit. hanggang kailan kaya ito.
47) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥Presidential Race for 2010
49) How much money did you spend in 2009?
♥Sobrang dami, as of November 70+k na eh.. what more sa December… wah!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥A New celphone
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥One Tree Hill
52) What song will always remind you of 2008?
♥Single Ladies and Nobody but You
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥Just for the better
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
♥You’ll earn the fruits of you labor.
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥“pero yung sandpaper yung dahilan kung bakit ka naging smooth.. so you have 2 credit that also…” — kuya kaloy, in response to my favorite quote (#56)
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥“When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.”
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥“When the sun shines we’ll shine together, told you i’ll be here forever, said i’ll always be a friend, took an oath, i’ma sticking out till the end. Now it’s raining more than ever. Know that we’llstill have each other, You can stand under my umbrella”
58) Was 2009 a good year for you?
♥Yup, just how I want it to be
59) Do you think 2010 will top 2009?
♥OO! ng Bonggang bongga!
60) Are you happy to see 2009 go?
♥Yes. So many tragedies.
1) Place you hung out the most in this year?
♥Just at home
2) Favorite new place discovered?
♥Boracay, who wouldn’t?
3) Places you went on dates?
♥Eastwood dates with my bestfriends
4) Favorite vacation spot of the year?
5) Favorite food of the year?
♥Morcon that mommy orders sa office niya
6) Clothing item you wore the most this year?
♥Leggings, tights basta anything hugging me
7) Best gift you received this year?
♥Super duper cash for my Boracay trip this coming January
8) New hobby you picked up this year?
♥Working on my business?
9) Anthem for 2008?
♥Nobody, Nobody But You! Single Ladies! Ms Independent! Bad Romance!
10) Best Night out?
♥Anything goes with my bestfriends.. but I guess, Budi’s birthday, Seska was CLASSIC!
11) Worst Night out?
♥Wala naman, I was playing safe this time, I don’t want to cry or hurt myself
12) Best concert?
♥Twas gonna be MJ’s coming back concert, but he died. =( Everyone just ended up watching “This is It”. It was also cool watching APO on stage, they’re legends!
13) Best new album that you have listened to?
14) Favorite new artist that came out this year?
♥Hmm.. Lady Gaga I guess?
15) What was your greatest musical discovery?
♥wala naman this year..
16) Favorite song of the year?
♥ Lucky -Mraz/Collait
17) Best Foreign Film?
♥Benjamin Button, Bride Wars, Confessions of a Shoppaholic, Night in the Museum 2, My Sister’s Keeper, Orphan, UP, Timetraveller’s Wife, 2012 and Julie & Juia.
18) Best Filipino Film?
♥Shempre, You Changed My Life! Status Single..
19) What was the best book you read?
♥Timetraveler’s Wife and My Sister’s Keeper
20) Drinking buddy of the year?
21) Lifetime service award – Longest friend?
♥Ellai Tacubanza and my barkada here sa amin
22) Best relationship?
♥Pretty Friends Forever
23) Worst relationship?
♥Let’s not speak of the past and move on
24) Best New Relationship/Friend?
♥I don’t have a new relationship/friend that I can say we really bonded and stuff.. parang nag stick na lang ako to what I already have and pinagrow deep ko na lang.. since I have no time to go out that much the whole year
25) Most reliable people?
♥budi forever shempre, pf, jen, actresses
26) Funniest Friend?
♥Di ko alam eh..
27) Best Family Member Award
♥Lola Paz for still fighting
28) Craziest Friend Award
♥Di ko alam eh..
29) Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
30) Friends you went out with alot?
♥My bestfriend, Aimee Krystel Escueta Sanchez
31) Coolest person you met this year?
♥Di ko alam..
32) Person who made you laugh the most?
♥Kix especially when we chat everyday when she hasn’t gone back here, then when she’s back here na, PF na kasi sama sama na kami
33) Person who made you cry?
♥I just missed u..
34) Person you disliked when the year began but ended up becoming good friends with:
♥Wala naman.. like what I said, I was kinda anti-social this year.. haha!
35) Old enemy/s you made peace with this year?
♥No one.. I think everything’s okay na din.. that I know of.
36) Person you crushed on the entire year?
37) Someone you wished you apologized to?
♥Di ko alam eh
38) Person you did something really great for (and what)?
♥Well, I just became really really patient… so I guess that’s great..
39) An old friend you rediscovered this year?
♥Paolo! Randomest place to see a person you haven’t seen all this years, Boracay! haha!
40) Person who told you the nicest thing about yourself?
♥I forgot who said it but sabi niya “I’m always there to help and be a lending hand”
41) Person who did something really great for you (and what)?
♥Friends who remained with me through good times and hard times
42) Favorite family member/relative of the year?
♥My new baby girl- Lana banana!
43) High Point of the year?
♥Opening up my business
44) Low point of the year?
45) Best holiday?
♥Christmas as always
46) Coolest event of the year?
♥my ate and tibor’s wedding which I wasn’t able to attend.
47) Best decision made all year?
48) Most proud moment?
♥The business I worked hard for
49) Most shocking news headline of the year?
♥Deaths of most celebrated people on eart =(
50) Rate 2009 on a scale of 1-10(best)