It’s been my tradition to answer these questions every year (It’s my 3rd year). I can see A LOT of changes from my 2006 post to my 2007 posts (one, two, three) til this one. Kakaiba! And this time, instead na ang dami ko sasagutan, inayos ko yung questions into 2 categories. Tapos ito na yung sasagutan ko every year.
1) Where were you when 2008 began?
♥Nasa house ni Uncle Chris sa Xiamen, kumakain ng KFC nanood ng DVD – Ratatoille & I Know Who Killed Me, katabi si Chad then nanood kami ng fireworks na napaka konti. awts. haha But one memorable New Year coz its the first time that I’m out of the country and I’m not with my mom.
2) Who were you with?
♥With Chad and Uncle Chris
3) Where will you be when 2008 ends?
♥I was in Eastwood, waiting for the countdown, watching the show, in pain and wanting to go home
4) Who will you be with when 2008 ends?
5) What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
♥Ate mushroom burger & Vinci’s steak burger with Mushroom. So, basically, I ate mushroom. ackk. I wrote an Editorial for New Order (which reminds me, I have to write another one for the next issue). hehe. Ughhhh, Twas hard! Spent New Year away from my mom coz I was in Xiamen with Uncle Chris & Chad. Bar-hopped! haha I’m not the type of person who parties, but I did this year (pero it wasn’t my first time naman in Emba ano). I got hooked with American series, OMG! And lastly, its the first time that I jot down my expenses and you wouldn’t want to know the total of what I spent the whole year (excluded PA the pamasahe to & from school and food I eat when I’m school).
6) Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
♥OMG. I got dropped from the honors list for the remaining half of the year. I wasn’t able to fulfill my NY’s reso. ='( But I swear to do good on my remaining 10 subjects. I might get a job since I won’t be really doing anything. && fcking open my business. FOR REAL NA.
7) What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
♥sabi ko nun 2007 and 2008 na wala akong lovelife, hanggang ngayon, yung pa rin ang gusto ko. hahahahahaa
8) What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
♥Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan? Basta I super hate and don’t want to remember my July 2008 even if it’s my birthmonth. It’s just so fcuked up and thanks to everyone who made it that way. I swear to have a better one this 2009.
9) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
♥Wala ako maisip eh. I lost my honors pa nga. Though meron pa ako nareceive na award nun summer. Ah alam ko na, may I was able to pull it through despite of all the aches that my poor heart had.
10) What was your biggest failure?
♥Not pushing through with Venture Initiation this Term 3-08. Edi sana kasama na ako sa mga mamarcha sa June. fcuked upppp. Pero okay lang. It happened for a reason
11) What was the biggest change in your life this year?
♥Ewan ko, but if napansin niyo, I didn’t go out much, I didn’t watch movies every day, sobrang school-bahay lang ako. Lumalabas naman ako, pero bihira lang.
12) Did you change at all this year?
♥Yes, definitely. I really changed, and everything changed.
13) Did you change your style?
♥Girly at nag bloom daw ako mula nun August. Hehehehe. Shempre, moved on na ako nun. Wala ng stress. hehehehehe.
14) What was the biggest challenge of 2008?
♥Yung change sa lifestyle ko, that’s a big challege for me
15) What was the biggest disappointment of 2008?
♥Don’t even get me started. haha. Oh maybe, I just had to much expectations from people, that’s why I got disappointed that much.
16) What was the biggest blessing you received this year?
♥Still having the people I love in my life and that here I am, still alive and kicking.
17) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2008?
♥Wala ako maisip
18) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
♥January pa lang, I should have let go of it. One useless shit.
19) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
♥I was so excited when I learned that my ate Wing & Ate Ruth’s coming home for Christmas-of course excited to meet my nieces Caitlyn & Cammie.
20) What was your favorite month/s of 2008?
21) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
♥Out of town trips as always basta bonding with my friends and meeting new people, engaging in new things, discovering new things/hobbies.
22) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
♥Would you believe that my birthmonth was my least memorable moment of 2008?
23) Did you still go to school?
♥Yes. I’m still studying. On Monday January 5 is my 4th to the last term in ESA. Parang ang dami pa diba? Sa totoo lang, yung natitira kong terms in ESA, tig-isa na lang yung subject ko. Nakakaloka diba. haha.
24) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2008?
♥Yes, nasa Xiamen pa ako nun first week of the year eh
25) How many different places did you travel to in 2008?
♥Xiamen China, Pampanga, Alaminos Pangasinan, Pagsanjan Laguna, Legaspi Bicol, Masbate, Baguio
26) Did anyone close to you give birth?
♥Yeahh.. Tita Mabs finally have a baby boy, Jaime, my friend Maan gave birth to Alexia Zoie and Ate Cyndee naman to Anika Jaynee.
27) Did anyone close to you die?
♥Thank God no one close to me died!
28) Did anyone close to got married?
♥Yes, I attended a lot of weddings in 2008. My friend Gwyneth, my friend Jen’s sister ate Yan, my friends Christian and Maan, my friends Casey & Rei, our yaya ate amy, my ate isah and someone we have to disclose.
29) Did you grow apart from anyone?
30) Did you make any new friends in 2008?
♥yes.. The Actresses && Rakista peepz
31) Did you fall in love in 2008?
♥I fell out of love
32) Did you break-up with anyone in 2008?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
♥I’m used to it.
34) What kept you sane?
♥PF && Jen, The Actresses and Kuya Kaloy.. what kept me sane pa was Rakista. Kasi yun yung pinagkaabalahan ko mula ng araw na nasaktan ako eh.
35) Who is the person you wished you have talked to this year?
36) Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
♥I was sadder ng 2008 ='(
37) Who did you spend your valentines with?
♥I was with Pam in Gerry’s Grill
38) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
♥I turned 22 and I don’t even want to remember the eve of my birthday. Pero the night of my birthday I was in Serendra with the Reyeses.
39) How did you spend Christmas?
♥Christmas in Lipa, we were complete!
40) What did you want and get?
41) What did you want and not get?
♥same as last year and last last year,, LOVELIFE. hahaha
42) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
♥A LOT nun JULY. tumodo ako nun eh!!!! pero i avoided alcohol for a long time din, i drink once in a while pero hindi todo.. unlike in 2007.
43) Did you have a job?
♥Nope. I didn’t have one this year. But if you consider tutoring my brother. daym. haha
44) Did you drive?
45) Did you suffer illness or injury?
♥Yes, I got burnt by the muffler of a motorcycle around March. That’s why I have a huge scar sa left leg ko, then I was always sick nun around August till early October then shempre, bago natapos yung taon-Dec 30, nagka surgery pa ako sa me ilalim ng ear ko right side
46) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
♥Sinabi ko the past two years na BOYFRIEND sana. hahahaha. Yun pa rin ang sinasabi ko ngayon. hahaha ang kulit. hanggang kailan kaya ito. && sinabi ko din last year na if nagpunta ako ng States. Eh hindi ko magawa nun 2007 and 2008 dahil pumapasok pa ako. So, siguro malapit ko na ulit yun magawa. hahahahaha.
47) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
♥Shiet. Dan Humphrey. OMG. hahahaha. Penn Bagley in real life. hehehehe.
48) What political issue stirred you the most?
♥Honestly di ako aware ngayong taon. haha.
49) How much money did you spend in 2008?
♥A LOT!!!!!!! Halos 100k din yun or more? haha!
50) What was the best thing you bought?
♥OMG My new Digicam–Silver!
51) What was your favorite TV program?
♥Rakista, Gossip Girl, Privileged & 90210
52) What song will always remind you of 2008?
♥Chris Brown, Neyo, Rihanna, Marie Digby, Colbie Calliat, Jordin Sparks & Mr. A-Z Songs! Lalo na yung Beautiful Girls && With You!
53) Would you change anything about yourself now?
♥I don’t think so
54) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
55) What did you learn about life from someone?
♥“pero yung sandpaper yung dahilan kung bakit ka naging smooth.. so you have 2 credit that also…” — kuya kaloy, in response to my favorite quote (#56)
56) Favorite quote of the year?
♥“When mean people hurt you, think of them as sandpapers. They may rub and scratch you painfully, but eventually, you will end up smooth and polished while they end up worthless.”
57) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
♥“Thought I couldn’t live without you, it gonna hurt when it heals too, it will all get better in time.. Even though I really love you, I’m gonna smile because I deserve to, It will all get better in time.” And indeed it got even better.
58) Was 2008 a good year for you?
♥Steady lang. It wasn’t expected to be that way but its all good, better happen now than in the future pa mangyari diba.
59) Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
♥It should!!!!!!! Really!
60) Are you happy to see 2008 go?
♥Yes. I am. I already bid good bye to the masalimuot na 2008!!!!