Survey Tradition: 2006
1) Drinking Buddy of The Year?
– Who else? still them!!!! Gretz, Cathy, Mike, Barry add up Maki!!!
2) Lifetime service award – Longest friend?
– still Ellai (i miss you bru, punta ako house mo to drop by my present.
3) High Point of the year?
– When I shifted to Entrep, Term 2- 2007
4) Low point of the year?
– when i got confused with what’s gonna happen to me, if i’ll shift or not. around february din. same as last year. ayun yun ah.
5) Best holiday?
– still christmas!
6) Anthem for 2006?
– Sweet Escape and Akon songs, i guess?
7) Any regrets?
– that i trusted HER that much with everything. buti na lang, before i even regret more that she became my friend, namulat kami lahat.
8) Best Night out?
– my gerry’s birthday celeb
9) Worst Night out?
– wala, every night out’s the best
10) Who did you spend your valentines with?
– i spent my V-day with my bestfriends, gretz, cat, jp & gene at pancake house. si mike sa school lang namin kasama. he gave tres chikas yellow rose. tapos si papap, sumunod lang! loves you!!!!
11) Best relationship?
– my bestfriends ever!!! my grrfam! and of course nothing beats PF too, my new found friendships, my jillybaby
12) Worst relationship?
– our relationship with someone who created some kinda damage in our lives
13) Best concert?
– KOLLIDE; yan lang ata pinanood ko ngayon eh.
14) Best New Relationship/Friend?
– pam, lop, justin, shen, tonio, and the rest of the kids. well, lop and pam aren’t new pero this year lang kami naging super close
15) Best decision made all year?
– shifting from mass comm to entrep
16) Best new album that you have listened to?
– kollide’s my most awaited album since 2005
17) Most proud moment?
– ka-level ko na sina andre!!!! honors!hahaha!
18) Most reliable people?
– well, the people who were with my during my downtime moments, thanks a
19) Best job of the year?
– being a ninang/tita for the nth time
20) Best Film?
– One More Chance!!!!
21) Favorite quote of the year?
– you had me at my best, she loved me at my worst. i only made a choice and you chose to break my heart. hahaha
22) Rate 2007 on a scale of 1-10(best)
23) Plans for 08?
– This was my last year’s finish my course, hopefully fall in love…, i did finish my masscomm but shifted to entrep. i did fell in love, finally i can say that i already love him. For next year? my plans? open my business!!! wootwoot! ibang level na si gaux!!!! pass all my subjects, get more A’s, scholarship? haha!!!! love him more…:-S
24) Funniest Friend?
– i dunno who’s funny…
25) Best Family Member Award
– i guess my babies – sky, kim, sam and nicole
26) Craziest Friend Award
– no one beats gretz, cat, gene, jp and mike for being REAL CRAZY. iba ibang aspects. basta loka loka sila. ako lang straight ang utak sa barkadA! hahaha!
1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
– YES of course! Better than 2006!
2) What was your favorite moment/s of the year?
– out of town trips, our endless projects, teenpreneur, EO & dragon camp
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
– when gretz left to UK :[
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
– san pa ba.. edi same as the previous years, nasa harap ng pc ko
5) Who were you with?
– with the family
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
– this year’s different from any other new year’s eve for me, i was watching “I know who killed me” in our crib in Xiamen
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
– i was with chad and uncle chris
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2007?
– did i have resolutions? wala ata
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
– study even harder! and sleep early?
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
– i guess so.. i just realized it when 2007 is about to end.. december 6…
11) if yes, with whom?
– buttercup don’t break my heart
12) If yes, does he know?
– i dunno if he knows…
13) Are you still in love with him?
– yes i am, i won’t stop until he tell me to stop. haha
14) You regret it?
– no… i’m supah inspired nga lalo eh.. i become so serious in life all because of him…
15) Did you break-up with anyone in 2007?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
– the freshies!!! teenpreneur peeps!!! esp Chikay & Jenine
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
– do i have to ennumerate you all? amps
18) What was your favorite month/s of 2007?
– my birthmonth, July
19) Did you travel outside of the Philippines in 2007?
– yes, to xiamen, china by the end of the year till the first 4 days of the year
20) How many different places did you travel to in 2007?
– Baguio, Subic, Anilao, tagaytay, Cebu, Xiamen
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
– she’s better to lose than harm us even more
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
– yes. i miss him a lot.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
– music and lyrics, one more chance
24) What was your favorite song from 2006?
– kollide songs, akon songs
25) What was your favorite record from 2006?
26) How many concerts did you see in 2006?
– kollide gigs
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006?
– ampupu. ano ba ire?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006?
– A LOT. especially nun JULY. tumodo ako nun eh!!!!
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?
– never do drugs
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
32) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
– She is a lie
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
– YES. dalawa sila. fck off!!!!
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
– A LOT!!!!!!!
37) What was/were your proudest moment/s of 2007?
– teenpreneur, being part of the honor roll
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
– wala ako maisip
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
– January pa lang di ko na sana siya pinakawalan. hahahaha!!!!
40) What are your plans for 2008?
– open my business and love love love!!!
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
– think EO and Dragon Camp; everything i did in dragon camp, especially the High Y!!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– no new years reso… for next year? i’d just study harder! :]
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
– my ate shalom gave birth to my baby kimmykimchi, my ate ice gave birth to my baby eggy, sky and also, ate cez gave birth to baby kenzo. so, the three of them are my godchildren! haha!!!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
– wala ata..
5. What countries did you visit?
– xiamen, china
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
– sabi ko last year, love life yun lang wala ng iba. hahaha, yun pa rin ang sabi ko ngayon. hahahaha!!!
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– my birthday last year, because it’s somekinda different, first time kong nalasing grabe.ouchnesS?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– Teenpreneur 1 and 2, being part of the honor roll
9. What was your biggest failure?
– failure ko, yung hindi ko nagawang mapadirecho ang utak ni cathy
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
– few heartbreaks, but turns out i’ll be okay din agad. haha. super daming fevers, lagi ako nilalagnat nito, siguro dahil sa stress na rin, depression…
11. What was the best thing you bought?
– i did not buy it with my money, my mom bought it for me. haha. my laptop.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
– ME pa rin!!!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
– CATHERINE JOYCE SANTOS DY
14. Where did most of your money go?
– food, clothes
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– out of town trips esp. EO, my xiamen trip
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
– akon songs and sweet escape, papaya! haha!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
– nakaipon pa rin ng more money, though i saved a lot this time, chaka siguro watch more movies? kasi literal na hindi na ako nanonood eh. hahaha
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
– less thinking about other people’s problems and worrying about them so much that i already forgot to worry about myself.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
– Christmas eve this time was spent in cavite then christmas day in lipa
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
– seska and ellai i think…
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
– Maging Sino Ka Man 1 & 2
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
– i despise her a lot!!!!
26. What was the best book you read?
– all about business!!!! HP book 7
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
– same as last year’s,, LOVELIFE.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
– one more chance and music and lyrics
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– i turned 21. I spent the eve of my birthday in Gerry’s Grill with my bestest friends, Cathy, Gretz, Barry, Maki, Marlon, Andre, Kevin and Louie. i love you so much guys, my birthday wouldnt be the greatest with out you. kaso lang wala si gene, mike at jp. :[ they surprised me with smiley balloons and smiley cupcakes that really made me smile because the smiley symbolizes buttercup. hahahaha. and we drunk till we get drunk. hahaha. and i did. i went home uber lasing. hahaha. sobrang hangover tuloy ako the next day, hangover na nga, heartache pa. amp.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
– sabi ko last year, BOYFRIEND. hahahaha, yun pa rin sabi ko ngayon. hahahaha!!!!!siguro kung pumunta ulit ako ng america this year, kaso i can’t afford to go this year, not because of financial difficulties but because of school.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
– hot and sexy!!!! lalo na pag tuesday ng last 3 months on the year. hahaha
34. What kept you sane?
– friends… esp the freshies. they kept me sane from my alone times in school because those who i should be with weren’t there ]:
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– sa ngalan ni papa piolo, papa sam at ni papa lloydie. OUR MEN!… pinaka si lloydie shiet. hahaha
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
– nakakatakot yung huling coup. shet. feeling ko martial law na nun eh
37. Who did you miss?
– my buttercup
38. Who was the best new person you met?
– my beloved younger sis and bros sa freshies. they kept me sane!!!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
– same as last year’s, patience pa rin!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
– i’m the one who wants to be with you, deep inside i hope you feel it too, waited on a line of green and blue, just to be the next to be with you